Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lego, The Final Chapter

Anyone who knows me knows that I am pretty persistent.  Slow but steady I usually get the job done but sometimes one has to know when they have bitten off more than they can chew.  I am sad to say the Lego project is no more.

No longer could I stand the Lego staring at me from beside my bed, mocking me.  Alright so maybe those were just the voices in my head but from wherever they originated I knew I could live with them no more and I also knew that there was no way I was going to make it through all 22 Lego kits.  NO WAY!

So it was time to release my Lego babies back into the general population, back to the wild that is the hands of my two boys and their many Lego building friends.

Yes, it is true that I feel on some level I have failed my boys but I like to think that this is a project we can revisit when they are older.  I have saved every Lego instruction booklet for SOME reason right?  Until then my boys have the most nicely sorted Lego collection EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment