Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Toe Competitions

Yes those are my toes close up and...well pretty. Not the toes but the toe painting. I came home with this pedicure and the boys love it. Jackie has made me promise not to take it off. Benny has developed a different way of expressing his appreciation. I had a girlfriend over with her kids for a play date and as we sat and chatted Ben came over to examine our toes. He quite proudly announced that I was the winner with the nicest toes! Needless to say my girlfriend and I had a bit of chuckle over the results of the toe competition. It has continued to happen. Each time new toes are available for judging Ben has a look. Sometimes the results are announced publicly and sometimes just to me after company has left..."Mommy, you have the nicest toes of all the Mommies." Thank you for noticing Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment